Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Warming up a Cold Day

Warming up a Cold Day, 8x10 oil on canvas. Yesterday I started creating a mosiac top for my old coffee table. It was either that or pitch it and buy a new one. After 20 years of little boys, teenagers and young adults, the wear and tear was just to much and I'm a bit embarrassed by it.
So yesterday I spent an hour and a half breaking up plates I found at Goodwill. :) After my painting session today I'll begin applying the little shards to the top. Then Thursday I can grout it and post the results of my endeavors! Wish me luck - the only instruction I have is YouTube!

1 comment:

1 click dissertation review said...

The mosiac top which you have created is looking very nice. Though, its not perfect and you need little improvement. But, you can do it mate, just keep going